Omega Mongers Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids.. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants.
- Nutritional Value: Per 100gm of quinoa seed contains 7g Dietary fibre, 14g Protein, 6g total fat.
- Complete Protein: Quinoa contains all the essential 9 amino acids (including Isoleucine and Lycine), thus giving you a complete source of protein.
- Nutrient Rich: Quinoa is an edible seed that has become very trendy among health conscious people; It is loaded with many important nutrients; It is referred to as the “mother of all grains”.
- Metabolic Health: Clinical studies have found that using Quinoa instead of typical gluten-free breads significantly improves metabolic health.
- Diet Friendly: Tasty and known to go well with many foods, Quinoa is a very convenient choice for breakfast (as a cereal), lunch (as a salad) or dinner (as a side); Quinoa seeds are high in fibre and thus helps you feel fuller for longer duration.