cooking a pork longer will just dry it out.
How To Cook #Pork Chops Without Drying Them Out
- Buy bone-in #pork chops as they are more forgiving if u over cook them
- Bring the meat to room temperature before cooking
- Marinate in a simple combination of acid (such as vinegar or lemon juice), oil, salt and aromatics (any of your favorite herbs or spices). The acid will break down the proteins to tenderize the meat and season it from the inside out. It’s best to marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 to 4 hours but not longer than 12 hours.
- Sear it on the stove and then transfer it to the oven. Searing creates a crust that will seal in the juices and keep your chops tender while cooking. Finishing in the oven will ensure the chop is cooked through without the risk of overcooking.
- Add a splash of chicken stock to prevent the meat from drying out in the oven
- Use a meat thermometer to check temperature is upto 145 degrees—
- Let it rest.